Assistant Brand Manager (Private Label)
You will be responsible for
- Developing brand strategy across brands and categories leading and supporting new product introduction, portfolio optimization, commercial category management as well as communications
- Conducting financial analysis to improve sales and profit performance as well as take responsibility for budgets, ensuring the most effective use of spend
- Monitoring multiple internal and external brand performance metrics and communicating knowledgeably and rapidly reasons for brand’s performance to a variety of stakeholders
- Gathering inputs from customers and research to recommend corrective actions and improvements for specific categories/initiatives
- Monitoring market and competitor performance, translating data into meaningful and actional insights
- Leading campaign briefs and digital marketing activities (in-app, promotions,…) alongside the central marketing and commercial teams
This role requires outstanding commercial, brand management and execution skills and the ability to hit the ground running. The ideal candidate is an organized self-starter that can be effective in fast-paced environments.
You are an ideal candidate if you have
- 4+ years of commercial, brand management or NPD experience in a fast-paced environment
- A proven track record of growing brands through data-informed & creative strategies and tactics
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written English and Arabic
- A winning attitude!
تابعونا على Telegram لمزيد من الوظائف.