Accountant – Planning & Budgeting
- Design reporting package to control review Monthly Financial Reporting Packages (budget, Forecasts, Actuals, Cash flows, Analysis Reports) & making sure they are aligned with the prepared AOP (Annual Operating Plan).
- Assist to Prepare the appropriate templates of budgets by the concerned departments and sections.
- Create reporting cycle accurate, efficient & easy to understand with the department managers to meet reporting submission deadlines.
- Monitor the cost allocation plan for budget development.
- Assist in entering the approved budgets into ERP system.
- Assist in preparing monthly variance reports.
- Assisting in analyzing accounting records.
- Analyze financial information (e.g., revenue, expenditure) so that all operations are within budget.
- Monitor actual expenses with budgeted expenses.
- Being able to solve problems in a timely manner and discussing the solutions with the responsible parties.
- Assisting in executing the budgets in accordance with the international financial reporting standards (IFRS).
- Bachelor’s Degree with major/focus in accounting & finance, .
- At least three years of experience in a complex professional financial support position
- Responsibilities for budgets, and which includes experience with business analytics, demonstrable
- Excellence in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to interpret institutional policies, plans, objectives, rules and regulations, and to communicate
- Experience of work on ERP and financial software.
- Experience of budgetary process and analysis.