Coordinator Core People Operations
- Handle and process onboarding & offboarding forms and document for new hires and resigned/terminated employees.
- Conduct pre-boarding welcome calls with all new joiners to explain the needed documents and all related matters.
- Ensure that all needed tools for new joiner is ready in place before joining date (Email, Laptop, Medical card, Mifi, etc…)
- Maintain and update confidential personnel information and documents, and ensure relevant documents are kept in their respective files hard and soft copies.
- Prepare social insurance forms (form 1, form 6 & form 2).
- Ensure that employment contracts are current and compliant and handle contracts’ renewals process communication.
- Handle all related activities to medical insurance such as renewal, utilization report, comparison sheet, etc.
- Administrate medical insurance claims, reimbursement, counseling employees; furthermore, addition & deletion.
- Respond to employees’ inquiries about the insurance conditions and procedures to be fully aware with the required documents for compensation.
- Participate on processing and generate accurate reports of employees’ data.
- Provide support for any assigned tasks whenever necessary.
What Did We Order?
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting or any relevant field.
- 0 to 2 years of experience.
- Fair Knowledge of Labor Law practices and hands on Social insurance & Labor office procedures.
- Good user of Microsoft office, Excel and word.
- Good Command of English.
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
تابعونا على Telegram لمزيد من الوظائف.