Regional Media Planning Specialist
- Support in planning & implementing media activities for Henkel across CEE
- Coordinate media buying and planning topics with different stakeholders and functions (global media team, local marketing units, local media agencies etc.)
- Manage regional media reporting and planning tools
- Collect, prepare and analyze media buying and planning data reports
- Manage multiple brand budgets and ensure accuracy
- Analyze competitive spend data
- Bachelor’s degree in mass communication, media, advertising, or any relevant study
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience in the field of media planning and buying (classical & digital media), e.g. work experience in a media agency
- Fluent English
- Proficient user of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork abilities
- Technical understanding and experience with digital media solution (Google Ads, Facebook, DV360)
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, and mindsets.
تابعونا على Telegram لمزيد من الوظائف.