Senior Payroll Specialist
- Maintain Payroll system up to date and adjust employee records upon notice of change in status or deductions
- Ensuring the payroll system setup is up to date based on the Egyptian labor laws (Tax, Social insurance, etc.) as per respective authority matrix (Tax, Social Insurance, Overtime, additional earning, and deductions)
- Prepare monthly payroll in addition to processing Payslips and bank letters
- Advise employees and managers on payroll issues as the first point of contact for inquiries
- Ensure the proper calculations of employees’ social insurance, income taxes, and other relevant deductions
- Develop methods and regularly audit employee data to verify the accuracy and integrity of the payroll system data
- Preparing payroll including gross salary and any other deduction to calculate the net salary
- Maintain employee confidentiality and protect payroll operations by keeping all private information confidential
- Process and monitor all staffing changes including starters, transfers, leavers, and other amendments to salaries and employee data in compliance with policy and payroll requirements
- Responsible for collecting all the needed data for the monthly payroll including overtime, incentives, and Loans, if any.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or any equivalent degree
- 3-5 years of experience in solid Experience in the payroll function
- Professional command of the written and spoken English language
- Advanced and very solid Knowledge of MS Applications especially Excel
- Ability to work under stress
- Exceptional Communication problem-solving & interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- High follow-up skills.
تابعونا على Telegram لمزيد من الوظائف.