Account Advisor II – Social Media
If you’re looking to embark on a digital marketing career, keep reading as this role could be just for you!
- Provide exceptional customer experience on social media channels – including but not limited to replying to customers inquiries, requests, complaints, and escalations in a timely manner, taking actions to retain customers whenever needed
- Interact with community members and customers in a professional, personable, and timely manner to grow and keep the community alive
- Monitor, track and report on community feedback and online reviews
- Strengthen relationships with our loyal customers and key influencers within the community.
- Deploy social listening tools to monitor positive/negative comments and topic trends, and strive to boost engagement and resolve any potential conflicts that may affect brand reputation
- Be creative in responses and formulating the replies in the FAQ sheets.
Skills & Qualifications
- BSc Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or Equivalent.
- Fluent in Arabic and English Languages (especially written communication and content writing).
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
- An average of 1-2 years of experience in social media management, on-line content writing, community management or similar role
- Open and receptive to new, dynamic, and creative ideas that engage and attract social media audiences and the brand’s customers and influencers from different cultures and backgrounds.