Talent Acquisition Specialist
Handling all the recruitment activities within the assigned account fulfilling account manpower needs with the Headcount plan
· Fetch, Maintain and update CV database to ensure the fulfillment of manpower plan targets.
· Schedule & Conduct interviews external & internal up to the Supervisor level.
· Prepare shortlists for requested vacancies as per received job profiles.
· Carry out the hiring process including job offer proposal, communicating it to the successful candidates, preparing contracts, following up on medical checkups, opening new employee’s file, collecting their hiring documents, and submitting it to the HR Service team.
· Conduct assessment for the graduate trainees, and participate in the decision of their employment confirmation.
· Act as a link between the assigned department and all the other HR functions.
· Handle contracts’ renewal processes to maintain smooth workflow in the related accounts.
· Establish & maintain a good rapport with the internal customers to maintain high customer satisfaction.
· Review & ensure that the headcounts are within the budgeted plan for the concerned accounts.
· Contribute to the Job Description preparation within the assigned accounts.
· Gather Data and Generates reports related to the SLAs required ensuring effective implementation & monitoring of the process performance.
· University Degree in business related discipline.
· Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience in recruitment.
· Good general Computer skills.
· Excellent in Arabic & English (Reading, Writing & Oral).
· Interviewing Skills.
· HR overview