Talent Acquisition Specialist
- S/He must source and recruit candidates using a variety of outlets, such as job postings and social media, while effectively targeting the right candidates for the job.
- Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities.
- Use various methods to recruit and select potential candidates including social media platforms and WEmng database.
- Use standardized phone screening techniques, which help in assessing the skills, qualifications and experience of potential candidates, then conduct first face to face interviews to assess interview performance, interest, personality and salary requirements.
- Manage all communication with candidates, starting from scheduling all interviews, following up on the status of their job application.
- Maintain accuracy and document all the recruitment process properly to ensure compliance to WEmng policies and procedures.
- Create monthly reports for all recruitment statistics and initiatives
Education: Degree/Diploma in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or equivalent
Years of Experience 1-3 Years
Proficient in HR matters
Expert communicator, Problem Solver
Good writing skills
تابعونا على Telegram لمزيد من الوظائف.