Media ROI Insights Lead
- Embedding Audience-First Approach (KSA/IN)
- Refine audience-first process in support of Total Connections Planning process, leveraging output from How Brands Grow/Brand Growth Strategy to build audience profiles.
- Manage relationship with brand and insights team to align on audience approach.
- Drive Insights > Activation
- Embedding Audience Profiling into media and creative briefings for 2021/2022 in partnership with brand, content & media teams.
- Identifying opportunities to enhance targeting and influence minor creative tweaks in campaigns.
- Support digital transformation team with building cDNA audience segments and the development of KSA data spine.
- Delivery of Audience Profiles
- Define the right template for Audience Profiling Output to drive impact with key stakeholders (i.e. brand, media, agencies)
- Develop audience segmentation definitions in partnership with insights and brand teams for pilot brands – ‘Defining the Right Person’
- Drive communication and socialization with brand team, and garner alignment with stakeholders (brand, insights, media, agency) on how to best leverage Audience Profiling to support marketing jobs to be done on an annual and campaign level.
- Educate & influence brand teams to utilize cDNA audiences to drive enhancements in creative and media activations.
- Saudi ROI Engine- Key Responsibilities:
- Timely data collection – partnering with cross functional Saudi BU teams like media, insights, marketing, sales, shopper to collect data in required format as guided by ROI engine team
- Will be responsible to get sign off from all cross functional teams on data to be fed in the model/simulations and will manage/coordinate data and model review sessions
- Will track implementation of ROI Engine recommendation regularly and will feed the information into ROI engine team
- Drive communication and socialization with brand team, and garner alignment with stakeholders (brand, insights, shopper, sales, media, agency) on how to best leverage ROI Engine to support marketing jobs to be done on an annual, half yearly, quarterly and campaign level
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, engineering, computer science or another quantitative analytics field, Master’s preferred.
- 7-9 years of relevant experience in Quantitative market research
- 4-6 years of Experience within consumer-packaged goods industry strongly desired with understanding of various data sources available within CPG functions
- Good knowledge of data sources that are used for media measurement (e.g., syndicated data, 1P data, media impression, etc.) , Nielsen and data from other marketing functions like shopper, trade etc
- Analytic mindset capable of verifying/validating data received
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills, adept to work culture in Saudi as this role is specific to Saudi
- Proven influencing and collaboration skills to align/influence stakeholders, and effectively engage them to obtain commitment and drive impact.
تابعونا على Telegram لمزيد من الوظائف.