Senior Finance Analyst
متفوتش الفرصة وانضم لفريق Honeywell كـ Senior Finance Analyst.
Senior Finance Analyst Responsibilities
- Lead, coordinate and support UOP Regional Business to drive financial goals delivery (P&L, Balance Sheet and Working Capital) in compliance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Timely completion of reporting incl: Monthly Highlights, Monthly Pulse, Variance Analysis assessment, Monthly Operating Reviews, working closely with Business, COE & Finance Leadersh
- Set business financial targets by Country to achieve the financial plans and forecast
- Advise business leadership of opportunities and risks impacting business performance
- Proactively drive process improvements to improve financial forecast quality and reliability, enhance information provided to leadership for business decisions
- Perform financial closing activities (Journal entries, P&L analysis and correction, orders stats, B/S verification) in sync with latest Controllership and COTA organization
- Support Controller’s department on internal and external audit requests
- Ensure compliance with Corporate Policies and Procedures
- Complete special and ad-hoc projects as requested to support business need
- Travelling less than 20%.
- Involvement in executive visits and board meetings, providing overall regional leadership
Qualifications And Experience
- Strong Growth mindset & Self-motivated, flexible and results oriented
- Ideally CIMA/ACA/CPA qualified with 10 years of experience + post qualification experience
- Excellent Analytical & Presentation skills in MS Excel (Advanced) and Power-point
- SAP ERP experience, incl. working knowledge in Project Systems
- HFM / Hyperion Reporting experience
- Tableau Development/Management skills/experience preferred
- Strong leadership skill, comfortable working in a high-pressure environment, with tight deadlines
- Strong work ethic, with hands on approach & Proven organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to relate to people at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to interact successfully with a geographically diverse management team
- Ability to drive process improvements in a global environment
- Ability to communicate financial data to non-financial people
- Honeywell offers employees the opportunity to work on the world’s most exciting projects, transforming the cities we live in, the buildings where we work, and the vehicles that move us.
- Paid annual leave and time off work
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
- Market specific training and on-going personal development
If this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- JOB ID: req372103
- Category: Finance
- Location: Taha Hussein St, Cairo Festival City-fifth settlement,,Building A2, Southern, level2,New Cairo,CAIRO,171-11835,Egypt
تابعونا على Telegram لمزيد من الوظائف.