Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Responsible for managing relationship with local hiring managers and managing their temporary recruitment requests.
- Record and maintains information regarding recruitment agency performance and hiring manager requirements.
- Responsibilities will include carrying out vacancy qualification meetings with hiring managers, briefing 3rd party suppliers, screening incoming CV’s, scheduling interviews with hiring managers, on boarding and contractor management activities. Manage local relations with client and agencies.
- Work across multiple jurisdictions in EUROPE
- Assure customer satisfaction and resolves all local issues with customer and agencies.
- Monitor successful achievement of local service level agreements
- Provide statistical analysis support and other duties as client’s needs dictate
- Conduct resource planning with the customer to anticipate future recruitment needs
- Use market data and a competitive bidding process to control the customers cost
- Work in line with SLA and KPI requirements and expectations of NES
- Appropriately manage the customer need
- Vendor Management Service/Managed Service provider experience
- Staffing industry experience
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing, verbal, interpersonal, and in presentations in English
- Be able to adapt and work with different cultures and working practices
- Able to interact and communicate with all levels of management and staff
- Analyze and present complex data to clients
- Detail oriented, critical thinker, problem solver
- Strong communication and customer service skills with ability to lead colleagues and the client
- The ideal candidate will be proven in programme expansion / cross selling within clients