Human Resources – Future Vacancy
Required Skills And Qualifications
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree, preferably Human Resources, Business Administration, or any relevant major
- Strong academic track record: well-standing GPA (or equivalent)
- Good analytical skills, willingness to learn and strong aptitude for communication skills
- Fresh graduates up to 2 years of experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of FMCG industry is a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively within a cross-functional team
- Ability to extract critical data and generate actionable insights
- Strong business acumen
- Application – Start by completing our simple online application. You can import your details from your LinkedIn profile to speed up the process.
- Gamification Exercise – After your application, if you meet the basic requirements, we’ll invite you to participate in a series of assessment games that look at different cognitive, emotional, and social traits. This will help us find the best fit for you and you will receive personalized feedback after completing the games.
- Digital Interview – Upon successful completion of the assessment, you will be invited to participate in a digital interview where you can solve real-world problems using Unilever scenarios. This will give you insight into our company culture and how we do business. The interview is split into two parts – three short hypothetical questions followed by a business case. You can record and complete your video anytime, anywhere. All you need is a computer or mobile device with access to video recording (usually standard in most devices) and a stable internet connection.
تابعونا على Telegram لمزيد من الوظائف.