Junior Brand Manager
- Leads brand positioning to support the implementation of the BU value proposition
- Develops strategies to ensure consistent customer experience
- Manages and coordinates brand architecture in terms of nomenclature, book-values etc.
- Develops brand guidelines to ensure consistency in look and feel
- Develops concrete action plans to mitigate deviations Leads global brand strategy and steers brand portfolio as well as trademark strategy Supports marketing team in developing product/concept communication materials to position Henkel BU across all Customer Touch points
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or relevant field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar or generalist role.
- Fluent English
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, and mindsets.