HR Contact Centre Agent
- Execute the standard support model for both Tier 1 and Tier 2 contacts for both telephonic and non-telephonic contacts.
- Provide direct support on guidelines, procedures, deep knowledge transfer on process, E2E view, status of requests, KPIs, SLAs, help chain, data standards
- Dispatch of Tier 2 queries to the right stakeholders and timely closure of tickets
- Execute operational delivery of all activities pertaining to the contact center and ensuring the execution of the Contact Center Support Model for all service lines, both H2R & S2P (Vendor Services) withing the service delivery framework of H2R.
- Provide inputs to manage risks, issues, escalations and change in a cost effective and timely manner to deliver the agreed KPIs and SLAs for all Contact Center services.
- Support NCE process improvement initiatives through DORs/WORs/MORs/GSTD/FI/ etc.
- Provide support in the generation and publication of all relevant reports and analytics
- Perform periodic activity relevant reviews with the different streams
- Contribute to Continuous Improvements programs and standardization of processes across all markets in scope, whenever possible
ARE YOU A FIT?
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Service Oriented
- Ability to handle stressful situation appropriately
- Proficient in MS Office
- V.Good computer know-how
- Excellent Multi-tasking skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Detail Oriented and Organized
- Ability to work in a challenging environment
- Trilingual English & Arabic & French
تابعونا على Telegram لمزيد من الوظائف.