- Work in close cooperation with country controllers and with different departments of the company that affect controlling processes.
- Provide monthly calculation, analysis of product costs and identify where and why there are purchase price/production variances compared to calculated prices.
- Prepare the internal profit and loss statement & balance sheet as a result of monthly closing activities in areas of profit center accounting, cost center accounting as well as profitability analysis.
- Prepare and deliver various financial reports and deal with ad hoc requests
- Come up with continuous improvement initiatives
- University degree in Finance or Accounting
- 1-2 years of experience in a related position in a multicultural environment
- Excellent command of English both in speaking & writing
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Powerpoint…etc)
- SAP FI-CO (CCA, PCA, COPA…) modules knowledge is required
- Team worker, problem solver and initiative taker
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, and mindsets.