Agro Farms Asst. Supervisor – Al Owinat
- Control and monitor all farm operations to achieve farm AOP on volume, quality, and cost
- Maintain and ensure the quality and integrity of raw materials (chemicals, seeds, fertilizers, and packaging to ensure compliance with PepsiCo standard
- Operate Smart Agro software (VISTEX) in the farm
- Apply best storage condition for stored seeds to monitor sprouting and waste in cold stores
- Sustain fertilizers consumption using plant tissue analysis and soil analysis technique
- Operates (DACOM-disease forecasting) to control and optimize chemicals application to comply with food safety standard.
- Execute & monitor trials for new products related to agro production to find alternatives with low cost and higher efficiency
- Operating water management system (Irri-MAX technology) to sustain water consumption
- Optimize agro harvesters with the IRD technology (Impact Recording Device)
- Monitoring the crop performance and present the required reports
- Conduct full risk assessment for farm fields before planting ensure it is free of (chemical and physical) contamination and follow up corrective actions to eliminate any food safety risk.
- Approve or reject raw materials issuance to production according to plans.
- Implement food safety systems standards in the farm to ensure potato yields meet PepsiCo standard.
- Following up plans progress and report deviations to management and report corrective actions progress.
- Bachelor’s degree in agriculture or B.Sc. in Science
- 3– 5 years of experience in agriculture field.
- Experience in quality & food safety systems
- good in English (written and spoken)
- Experience in potato storage
تابعونا على Telegram لمزيد من الوظائف.