Business Development Specialist, Courier
What you will do:
- Drive the end-to-end -Development and Expansion of the Courier’s service.
- Providing up-to-date information on the market situation, competitors’ actions, or other
- Leading projects (partnerships, marketing campaigns in a region together with marketing team, competitor analysis, decision on launches of other cities or business modules)
- Track, identify and add qualified prospects to the sales pipeline
- Performance tracking: analyzing KPIs of the service in the region, offering solutions for improvement, growth, and effective operations.
- Preparation and coordination of launches in new cities.
- Organizing and monitoring the acquisition and retention of customers and couriers.
- Working with partners.
- Cross-team work coordination with Marketing, GR, Operations, and Courier acquisition for successful completion of tasks.
- Analysis of a large amount of data.
- Business trips within the responsible area (customer development, research, surveys, activation) if required
What we expect from you:
- Experience in project management and/or building business processes – preferably in IT, ride-hailing, e-commerce, delivery services, and food Tech.
- Working experience in B2B will be an advantage.
- Experience / operational understanding of digital marketing.
- Experience in intercultural communications and working in cross-functional teams.
- Experienced user: Google Sheets (MS Excel).
- Experience in Google Analytics and Tableаu will be an advantage.
- Arabic (Egyptian) – Advanced or Fluent English speaker, Russian will be an advantage.
- Developed communication skills and stress resistance in conditions of uncertainty and strict deadlines.