Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Set a flexible and validated annual marketing calendar, designed to be customer-centric, support annual business objectives
- Drive the annual marketing calendar: Consistently validate annual marketing calendar and marketing strategy for each campaign, continuously demonstrating understanding of customer and identifying clear customer acquisition and retention tactics
- ole-model close partnership with CRM, Digital Analytics, and Insights team to provide validated data foundation to marketing briefs and a clear customer targeting strategy advocate for clear, rationalised, and measurable objectives and KPIs
- Demonstrate expertise across marketing mix – able to plan and execute campaign using an integrated combination
- Lead ongoing our marketing calendar across key functions/business partners (internal and external), including CRM Digital Trade Editorial Insights Media Agency Performance Marketing Press and Sustainability
- Provide leadership, motivation and guidance in the day-to-day activities and outputs of the wider marketing team, ensuring timely completion of deadlines and quality-coached outputs.
Qualification & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business related disciple from a reputable university
- Preferable, Master’s Degree In business related discipline
- Minimum 5+ years of strong brand management experience gained in either the jewellery / luxury goods
- High attention to detail and meticulous budget planning.
- The ability to think creatively whilst ensuring to capitalize on every opportunity to increase brand, sales and profitability.
- Experienced in devising and implementing strategic marketing plans with creative flair.
- Excellent leadership, team management and communication skills.
تابعونا على Telegram لمزيد من الوظائف.