Monetization Assistant Manager
- Explore the marketing and branding assets of Carrefour to be utilized as monetization space.
- Coordinate with supporting functions as social media & loyalty teams to discover their unique advertising selling points.
- Create Carrefour credentials for monetization that shows brand and ad spaces and its ROI.
- Create a list of suppliers by segment to categorize them by leads according to the relevant service that suit their business.
- Collaborate and partner with suppliers for profitable business relationship.
- Focus on Supplier retention and engagement to ensure high lifetime value.
- Expand the concept of Carrefour gift voucher on the B2B or B2C level.
- Responsible for managing the gift voucher cycle whether internally on the system or externally with the suppliers and print house.
- Manage daily and monthly reports for stocks and achievements.
- Define key performance indicators (KPIs) related to monetization, analyze KPI reports and share information with production teams to identify and predict trends.
- Collaborate with operational teams to maximize post-launch campaign efforts.
- Apply and follow MAF Retail’s Human Capital corporate policies and relevant procedures and instructions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant.
- English Fluency.
- 3-5 years in a similar position.
- Excellent understanding of acquisition, retention and monetization concepts.
- Ability to build and maintain suppliers’ relationships.
- Ability to build strategic business- to- business partnerships based on a strong understanding of both parties’ strengths and needs.
- Experience in advertising is a must.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Strong communicator, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.