HR Data Specialist – UK
- Manage and maintain employee records in Workday through JML lifecycle
- Execute pre-onboarding and probation administration, including pre-employee checks for new joiners and set up new employee records
- Trigger joiner, mover, leaver checklists
- Maintain and update cost centers in systems
- Execute online exit process, including digital exit surveys and maintenance of digital alumni records
- Owns HR systems and data management.
- Support with interactions with Senior stakeholders.
- Driving simplification of HR processes and promoting data based organizational decisions as well as accurate HR data management across the systems
- Should have an understanding and experience in Workday, Vizier, Talent Systems, Payroll Systems and their interlinkages.
- Standards of Leadership
- Interact and engage with HR and Business stakeholders and teams
- Own data accuracy and maintenance of the data in the system
- Support any internal and external audit requirements where data from the HR systems is required, and ensure all findings are investigated and resolved.
- Ensure that all standard reporting requirements into the business are delivered on time
- Has “customer care mindset”
- Strong organization skills as well as attention to detail and due diligence.
تابعونا على Telegram لمزيد من الوظائف.