Regional Marketing Manager, Arts (MENAEgypt, Morocco, Tunisia and Lebanon)
Main Accountabilities But Not Limited To The Following
- The postholder Following guidance from the Regional Head of Marketing, CE, plans and executes marketing plans for CE across the region, agreeing the programmes, delivery mechanisms, budgets and resources.
- Develops and executes CE campaigns to support a variety of routes to market and maximise impact and share of voice.
- Applies professional marketing expertise to develop and enhance CE marketing strategies, plans and approaches for the region.
- Applies core technical and professional knowledge to identify and assess current state of regional CE marketing, suggests opportunities for improvement and supports the development of new or improved practice to drive business growth and reduce duplication of activities and expenditure.
- Supports others in understanding of the context, opportunities and challenges for regional CE marketing functions and teams.
- Makes appropriate linkages to issues in the country, strategic business unit and region, to help ensure that the development of CE marketing strategies and plans is based on informed business insight and joined-up thinking.
- Supports the implementation of new CE marketing approaches and/or techniques which enhance efficiency and wider business impact, ensuring alignment across the region and to regional/global CE marketing strategy.
- Where required, using agreed corporate systems and processes, plans and manages the budget for specific CE initiatives and programmes as guided by the Regional Head of Marketing, CE.
- Proactively participates in the Marketing Community of Practice and network of marketing professionals developing good working relationships with marketing colleagues across the organisation and the business & operational teams across the cluster they support.
- Plans and prioritises own work activities to ensure effective delivery of marketing activities for the country over a quarterly to annual time horizon.
Role Specific Knowledge And Experience
- Degree or professional qualification in marketing or business, or demonstrable level of equivalent experience
- Experience in developing marketing strategies and plans within a large and complex organisation
- Experience in the design and delivery of plans to support programmes / products
- Experience in providing oversight and coaching on the delivery of marketing plans and activities
- A keen eye for detail, great measurement, and post campaign analysis skills.
- Experience in a global organisation
Further InformationPay band: 6Contract type: Fixed Term Contract Two yearsLocation: Flexible in MENA for internally candidates only; Cairo, Rabat, Beirut, TunisEssential – Role holder must have pre-existing rights to live and work in the Country the role is based
تابعونا على Telegram لمزيد من الوظائف.