Cntrl & Rpt Asst Supervisor
Accountabilities :Financial Reporting
- Ensure payment accuracy recording in accordance with PepsiCo P2P policies and US GAAP
- Lead IBM team Financial deliverables in AP from a technical prospective and meet reporting requirements as per agreed DTP (Desktop Procedures)
- Support GRIR aging in order to ensure the accuracy of financial statement presentation
- Clear & solve all aged payment balances & foreign vendor reconciliation
- Lead the monthly accruals package along with all related P&L and BS analssis
- Share list of finance deduction from employees’ salaries with payroll
- Follow up on all employees’ aged receivables
- Process cash salaries
- Process Employees End of Service
Performance Management reviews
- Lead the Supply Chain financing execuation, tracking, supplier reconciliation & confirmation
- Track Invoices Approval Q and support in clearing its issue to facilitate its payment
- Reviewing of vendor master data on SAP and ensuring accuracy, reviewing the vendor payment terms in master file
- Lead the monthly analysis dashboard package preparation & circulation
Audit & Compliance
- Support both external audit on AP related requests
- Ensure business compliance with Statutory, Legal and Taxation requirements, PepsiCo corporate and local business policies & procedures, and ethical business practices
- Partner with BPO (Business process Owner) and CO (Control Owner) in GCS and Fraud risk assessment, monitoring self-testing and remediation of failures. Update GCS for the following C&B process
- Ensure timely closure of GCS/Corporate Audit remediation action and track progress
- Identify scope for process improvements and interventions from time to time to achieve process simplification / better controls / process standardization / accounting / outsourcing i.e. ICM/& Concur.
- Review & process employees T&Es
- Review & process Petty cash from plants & DCs.
QualificationsKey Skills/Experience Required :
- 2+ years’ experience in Accounting
- Results oriented, takes initiatives to get things done fast and work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good knowledge of and experience with finance and accounting issues.
- High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with, for and through others.
- Ability to relate to all levels throughout the corporation
- Bachelor of Accounting/Finance subject.
The following critical experiences are inherent in the position:
- Operations cross functional interaction and alignment with Control teams and business partners.
Differentiating Competencies Required :The position involves the following functional competencies:
- Business Fundamentals
- Performance Management & Productivity Improvement
- Financial & Operating Control
- Business Risk Assessment & Management
- Accounting & Tax
- I.T. Management
تابعونا على Telegram لمزيد من الوظائف.