Performance Marketing Manager
- Develop Cura performance marketing strategy.
- Establish processes for monitoring, measurement, and optimization through institutionalizing performance. marketing metrics that correlate to business impact.
- Plan & execute user acquisition campaigns for paid search & social platforms such as: Apple search Ads, Google playstore, Google Ads (SEM), Facebook & Instagram Ads (Social Media Advertising), Snapchat & Tiktok.
- Execute & support App store optimization (ASO) & Ranking for Apple App store & Google Playstore. Ensure Organic search rankings (SEOs).
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC & positive ROAS.
- Manage paid listings on 3rd parties & Media partners.
- Email Marketing & campaign Automation strategies.
- Manage Google Analytics to track & measure campaigns performance.
- Drive digital marketing efficiencies and reach through continuous communication testing (a/b), innovation using different platforms and new products/formats, active co-creation and planning with Google/FB/others as partners.
- Creating a weekly report to turn performance data into meaningful insights and taking relevant action.
- 7+ years of professional experience in a marketing role.
- You are the technical marketing tooling expert in Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter ads (technical guru)
- You also have very good knowledge in the newer platforms (i.e Snapchat Ads, Tiktok Ads, etc..)
- You have proven record of building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including PPC, SEO, social media, and other digital channels.
- You have solid expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics experience.
- You have a thorough understanding & very familiar with Bid Optimizers , RTB, DSPs, Ad Exchanges, DMPs, Audience targeting/segmentation.
- Knowledge using third party mobile attribution tools such as MixPanel, Appsflyer, & App Figures.
- Solid understanding of Facebook’s/Google/Twitter paid advertising platform, paid search, mobile media, affiliate marketing, display media, and sponsored content campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, Math or related analytical field.
- Google Certified Professional preferred.
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel.
- Basic Photoshop and HTML knowledge a plus.
تابعونا على Telegram لمزيد من الوظائف.