- Conduct business reviews with accounts and identify business opportunities and business relationships which result in the achievement of increased revenue, profitability and market share.
- Maintain continuous business relationships with clients/ restaurants.
- Provide excellent service and support in order to build strong relationships and resolve operational issues between clients/ restaurant and company.
- Make sure that the menus of the clients are up to date at all times.
- Optimize the restaurant content (MOA, Delivery time).
- Commission rate renegotiation: – Building new commercial relationships by renewing the existing contacts by renegotiating the offer.
- Advertisement sales: -Acquiring and maintaining pictures from brand menus, branding Talabat stickers at restaurants, banners and newsletter.
- Generating food coupons, promotions and vouchers from existing restaurants.
- Convince clients / restaurants for brand promotion of Talabat pictures.
- Transmission method optimization: -Convincing clients / restaurants to implement a track order feature and changing the transmission method to WLA.
- Convince the restaurant to go for digitalization (Backlinks, Splash pages, White-label, Facebook button).
- Encourage restaurants to subscribe to the online payment gateway.
- Coordinate with the restaurant, if the restaurant is live or active on the Talabat website, checking and resolving the reason, such as shutting down or stopping delivery.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including:
Sales expense report
Sales meeting report (new restaurant)
Daily signed contract report
What Did We Order?
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Previous experience in FMCG,- E-commerce and retail companies is preferred
- From 3 to 5 years of experience holding the same title or relevant
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and curate a solution
- Excellent Communication & Negotiation skills
- Customer Oriented
- Adaptability & Flexibility