Human Resources Business Partner
- Coach, build, enable manager capability and effectiveness by ensuring that practices and processes are aligned with the business and HR strategies.
- Coach managers to effectively drive execution of annual and daily processes: Performance Management, Annual Compensation processes in alignment with globally practices, Talent Acquisition (i.e. recruitment, offers, onboarding etc), Talent Management Process, Performance Improvement Plans (PIP), Change Management and Culture
- Review monthly payroll and verify input against all changes
- Review and monitor Leave for employees
- Participate in the ongoing review of HR processes and make recommendations for process efficiencies, as well as opportunities to stop, automate, or standardize transactional work
- Keep abreast of local legislation affecting human resources functionalities, advise and recommend to the Management, necessary actions to ensure compliance
- Drive global standardization, alignment and operational efficiency
- Manage employee relations anticipating possible issues and suggesting action plans
- Ensure applicable local legislations are adhered to
- Contribute to the improvement of HR policies
- Management of local HR Initiatives
Who are you?
- HR Degree (Bachelor or Master)
- Excellent technical HR knowledge through generalist and HRBP experience 3 to 5 years’ experience within the same role,
- Good knowledge of local Labor Law,
- Ability to Motivate others with their infectious enthusiasm and “can do” attitude, using positive language that inspires,
- Fluent in English,
- Understands the diversity of customers in order to modify organizational and behavioral approach to achieve the best fit,
- Strong interpersonal communications skills, including influencing and ability to encourage innovation,
- Able to act and decide responsible with respect to the company strategy,
- Ability to advise where appropriate to help employees grow and develop in alignment with business and personal goals.
تابعونا على Telegram لمزيد من الوظائف.