- Ability to lead one or more clients including setting up and executing roadmap as well to consult and follow through with the DEV team.
- Ability to execute technical deliverables such as UAT testing post product launches, support with web migrations, robots.txt checks, XML sitemap analysis, redirect mapping, canonical tags, broken links, 404 errors, unindexable pages etc.
- Ability to execute content deliverables such as content briefs, content audits, keyword research, competitor analysis, optimization of landing pages, meta data review .
- Ability to execute local SEO tasks such as local SEO audits, GMB updates, local page optimizations.
- Ability to execute outreach consultancy tasks (consultancy only, not active link building).
- Extracting insight from campaign data, to identify relevant trends and provide well-developed proactive recommendations to enhance and exceed overall client search marketing goals and objectives.
- Exhibiting clear understanding of overall client brand messaging and goals, and managing the development of content.
- Ability to communicate complicated SEO concepts to key stakeholders who may not have a background in search engine optimization or technical SEO knowledge.
- Adhere to SEO best practices, and keep up to date on the changes to search engine algorithms, making sure that changes are incorporated into existing workload, where relevant.
- Support the wider team to prepare client presentations – excels, power points, quarterly business reviews.
تابعونا على Telegram لمزيد من الوظائف.