Bachelor’s degree, preferably B. Commerce or B. Admin
1-2 years’ experience in the same field.
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
You will do the profit and loss monthly reporting and the balance sheet reporting, as well as ensuring proper treatment is applied to all entries logged in the system.
A DAY IN THE LIFE …
- Reporting the Balance Sheet using Consolidated Actuals Package (CACT) in the Magnitude Tool.
- Reporting the IT charges using the GLOB Package in the Magnitude Tool.
- Responsible for the preparation, analysis of the General Ledgers and ensuring clearing all pending items in a timely manner.
- Calculating & posting the nesseccary accruals and entries in a timely manner.
- Handling the Fixed Assets movements (Depreciation, Sale, Impairment, and Scrapping).
- Handling the cost center analysis and the Inter-Company charges.
- Ensuring correct reporting of the P&L per business category.