About The JobAs an associate HRBP you will be doing the following activities
- Serves as a consultant to management on human resource-related issues concerning the assigned functions (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions)
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention through different initatives
- Aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units.
- Extending HR support to all Danone external workforce and building partnership with the distributors’ teams
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures and workforce planning
- Participate in talent reviews, succession planning reviews, annual salary reviews and performance management.
- Review assigned function budget and resources needs on quarterly basis
- Tracking and analysis the turnover reasons and initiating actions initatives needed accordingly
- Work with the Talent team to fill the hiring needs of managers according to headcount and supporting the line manager at interviewing the shortlisted candidates and preparing the offer letter.
- Support effective on-boarding of new hires and effective integration into the business.
- Conduct promotion panels, assessments and exit interviews
About youTo be able to achieve the above and be successful in this role we believe you need to have
- Education Bachelor Degree in any relevant field
- Languages required Excellent Arabic & English – spoken, written and reading.
- Experience minimum 5 to 7 years of experience in the HR Operations field (preferable blue collars/Sales experience)
- Computer skills Excellent competency in use of Microsoft Office especially Excel and Power Point.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Reporting skills
- Attention to Details
- Problem Solving skills
تابعونا على Telegram لمزيد من الوظائف.