Human Resources Assistant
Key job responsibilities
Lead on Engagement plan for the entire LoB through partnering with HR & Ops team to deliver the plan on time in full
Local point of contact for On-boarding team to ensure a positive employee experience at DAY 1 for all new hires
Local point of contact for Benefits team to ensure a positive employee experience across all sites when it comes to benefits execution e.g. Medical Insurance , Life Insurance …etc.
Shift flexibility required
- IT competence (Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, HR systems e.g. PeopleSoft)
- High volume administration experience (including systems/database administration) in HR, recruitment or payroll.
- Experience of working with hourly paid employees.
- Education: Degree in HR/Social Work
- Knowledge of basic employment law and HR / Payroll practices would be advantageous.
- Can work independently; multitask, organise and prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines.
- Attention to detail is a must together with comfort handling a wide range of data (including sensitive and personal information)
- Maintaining the highest standards of confidentiality, and ensuring the integrity of HR records and conduct.
- Confidence in verbal and written communication
تابعونا على Telegram لمزيد من الوظائف.