- Strategy & Roadmap: Responsible for building CX annual marketing strategy as well as creating the roadmap of innovative customer-centric activities.
- Ideal Journey Mapping: Create Current-State Journey Maps to identify pain points and design accordingly Ideal Future-State Journey Maps by leading regular CX workshops with product owners, UX designers, customer facing front liners, etc…
- Ideal Product Design: Create ideal product design guidelines & disciplines for all company products to ensure intuitive and customer-centric experiences.
- Stakeholder management: Leading the CX Squad defining the product backlog, also closely working cross-functionally with Pricing & decision support teams on financials, Marcom team on GTMs & communication Strategy, Digital team on the best digital experience, etc…
- Data Analytics & Reporting: Collect, track, and analyse customer feedback and suggest improvements accordingly by measuring CX performance metrics such as NPS.
Core Competencies And Required SkillsCore competencies, knowledge, and experience
- A passion for being the voice of the customer and a proven track-record building user-centric solutions
- Very strong analytical & presentation skills where you are confident analysing data sets to create & present insights and define insights-based solutions.
- Very strong communication skills where you thrive working in cross-functional teams and you can communicate fluently with tech teams and are able to participate in technical discussions.
- Attention to detail.
- Creative & strategic thinking
Must Have Technical / Professional Qualifications
- Required years of experience as a CX Specialist, User Experience (UX) Designer, or similar role.
- Previous digital experience in start-ups is a plus
- Required years of experience as a product owner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering.
- Agile certification is a plus.
تابعونا على Telegram لمزيد من الوظائف.