Coordinator, People Experience
What you’ll do
- Data entry of payroll related records – work permits, visa details update, etc.
- Manage medical insurance – enrollment & deletion, census data update
- Assist in bank account opening for new joiners
- Update of trackers for the People team
- Process employee self-service requests – bank letters, NOC’s, ID card printing, etc.
- Activate/Deactivate various discount portals for new joiners and existing staff
- Assist in any ad hoc projects based on the needs of the HR department
- Support all administrative HR responsibilities for employees which include, but are not limited to maintenance of confidential records in the system and in the files so they are readily available when required and comply with Audit requirements.
- Initiate and align Management Induction for Senior roles
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business Administration or any related field
- 1-2 years’ experience in HR
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Customer and candidate focus with critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with frequent interruptions, ensuring timely and accurate completion of required tasks
- Effective communication and organizational skills
- Highly-engaged team member
- End to end recruitment process knowledge is desirable
- Passion or interest to further develop in Talent Acquisition
تابعونا على Telegram لمزيد من الوظائف.