HR OPS TA Manager
- You will Build and Lead a winning TA team to “deliver the promise” while building trust and credibility with all internal and external stakeholders.
- You will partner with your team to develop and execute carefully crafted talent sourcing strategies that yield consistent and strong results across multiple countries –
- Build positive relationships with sector stakeholders through transparent and proactive stakeholder management and engagement.
- Act as a strategic advisor to stakeholders on matters related to process design, resources, sourcing strategy, candidate attraction and engagement and external trends/marketplace data .
- You will manage a hybrid team of on-site and off-site TA professional to deliver your agenda flawlessly.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of PepsiCo’s business and culture in each market in order to help candidates fully comprehend and embrace the career opportunity.
- Develop a thorough understanding the talent landscape, market insights, cultural nuances across markets to be able to engage with senior candidates effectively and assess them qualitatively early in the process.
- Research and target new talent sourcing channels, constantly working to uncover new hidden talent pools and stay ahead in the game.
- Lead the team to deliver the highest quality internal and external candidate experience along with Hiring Manager satisfaction.
- Foster partnerships that yield consistent ongoing communication, high-quality results, and efficient processes in order to build TA function credibility.
- Participate in departmental project work focused on delivering efficiencies and innovations to drive our Operations team forward.
- Keep a close eye of TA performance KPIs and VOC to diagnose and address issues (if any) with laser precise actions
- Constantly evaluate the health of process & delivery and take measures to improve the same via technology, discipline and other optimization efforts.
- 8-10 Years of Recruiting/Sourcing expertise (Search or Corporate) in a dynamic international business environment.
- Social media recruitment experience preferred (i.e. LinkedIn)
- Applicant Tracking System or CRM experience, Kenexa is a plus
- You MUST have a natural flair for conversations with above average communication skills
- Expertise using a variety of sourcing tools, techniques and channels
- Proven experience in leading successful teams
- Must be resilient and highly resistant to stress and frustration
- Must be able to work under tight deadlines and within an ambiguous environment
- Creative and Resourceful who’s able to find ways to deliver on time and quality with limited or no budget
- Proven experience running in depth talent market research: The ideal candidate will have proven experience build comprehensive and detailed short lists of talent. Finding some people is not enough. In this role the incumbent should be able to identify every suitable candidate for a given role
- Demonstrated success in filling high hiring-bar requisitions where only the most exceptional talent succeed
- Possess industry knowledge with a general comprehension of relevant FMCG skills, target companies etc
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced environment
تابعونا على Telegram لمزيد من الوظائف.