Description Of DutiesWithin the framework of the delegated authority, the incumbent is assigned all or partof the following responsibilities:
- Articulate advocacy, awareness-raising and communications materials and capacity building for IHR National Focal Points and other relevant stakeholders for Points of Entry & border health preparedness.
- Ensure update of the various IHR relevant databases for Points of Entry & Border Health preparedness, and disseminate reports, including the IHR NFP database, Roster of experts’ database.
- Support communications with the staff assigned to the National IHR Focal Point, including but not limited to notification and risk assessment of public health events of potential international concern; and encourage information-sharing on lessons learnt and facilitating the implementation of best practices.
- Coordinate with the IHR National Focal Points for collecting annual reports on IHR Implementation and compile and disseminate regional report on implementation of IHR.
- Support country JEE missions and other country-level technical assessments; and support developing a country profile of core capacities under the IHR following the analyses of the JEE, annual self-assessments, after action review and exercises for Points of Entry & Border Health preparedness.
- Support Countries to develop national plan of action to implement IHR capacities at Points of Entry and Border Health preparedness.
- Support the work of the IHR Regional Commission, organize annual meetings of the Commission and other regional bodies for Points of Entry & Border Health preparedness.
- Perform other related responsibilities, including replacing and/or backstopping.
تابعونا على Telegram لمزيد من الوظائف.