We’re expanding our Learning team within Amazon Operations! If you’re interested in joining a business where you can achieve amazing results and put smiles on people’s faces, this could be the role for you.
The Delivery Station Learning Associate works with Operations Managers, Area Managers and associates. Constantly improves the long-term capabilities of the area to which he/she is assigned.
The ideal candidate will measure production quality and quantity and applies learning tools to improve both. Maintains expert-level knowledge in at least two production departments; evaluates and improves processes within work areas; refines learning tools and techniques across the Delivery Stations; assists in measuring the effectiveness of learning; measures impact of his/her development efforts; improves associates’ job-related skills; develops, maintains and applies learning tools (methods, checklists and skill building agreements) to encourage associate development. Identifies areas for associate cross training and support and implements the training to support the objective; supports the updating of PMVs and SOP certification of Associates and Managers; assists in driving success of peak and non-peak training plans.
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable talking in front of a group as well as one-on-one with an individual
- Able to give and receive feedback effectively
- Can drive understanding (i.e. using visual aids, able to recognize when a group or individual is lost and needs more attention)
- Ability to follow up
- Always meets time commitments and deadlines, is goal oriented
- Checks and tests for understanding
- Gives insight to Area Managers
- Proven people skills
Works hard for the success of others, constantly remains “customer obsessed”
- Demonstrates a positive “can do” demeanor and has fun and gains energy from working with others
- Is an active listener
- Is a technical expert
- Demonstrated ability to consistently function at 100% of expectations
- Understands upstream and downstream variances
- Is able to use resources to expand knowledge and can answer tough questions
- Proficiency in computer usage, email, MS Office Suite
- Knowledge in using content creation software to create training content
- Organization skills – Able to handle multiple and changing projects/priorities
- Ability to prioritize, manage and complete projects with tight deadlines
- Willingness to work in different areas as required by training needs
- Willingness to work in different shifts. Shift hours for this position may be different from the standard production shifts
- Arabic speaker with professional English level
- Prior experience in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience as trainer, prior training, teaching and presentation experience
- Knowledge in using content creation and video editing software to create training content
- Candidate must be very organized and able to handle multiple and changing projects/priorities
- Is able to converse or translate English content into Arabic
تابعونا على Telegram لمزيد من الوظائف.