- Collaborate on architecting, building, and maintaining Breadfast’s data infrastructure.
- Designing, developing & maintaining Data Warehouse models.
- Working with the product & tech teams on new features to ensure correct and
complete data logging.
- Auditing data & identifying data quality issues using written & automated SQL tests.
- Working with engineering and testing teams to solve data quality issues and improve
- Documenting implemented data models.
- Integrating new data sources & maintain current ones.
- Supporting the Data Science & Analytics team with data engineering related matters.
Job Qualifications & Skills:
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of ETL/ELT concepts.
- Experience designing a data warehouse using dimensional modeling.
- Expert in SQL, writing clean, optimized, and maintainable complex scripts.
- Familiarity with the inner workings of databases (Eg. Indexes, Row-based vs Columnar
based databases, Partitioning data, …etc.)
- Expertise in in-data warehouse data transformation.
- Working knowledge of python (Pandas, PySpark is a plus).
- Working knowledge of git.
- Knowing how to write clean code, structuring projects.
- Having a structured organized mindset.
تابعونا على Telegram لمزيد من الوظائف.