Key Areas of Responsibility
- Perform administrative duties with business responsibilities necessitating contact and exposure to confidential information
- Requiring use of tact, diplomacy, and discretion. Duties and responsibilities are moderately routine in nature, and require
- Schedule of appointments as determined by priority
- Maintain all files, confidential records.
- Coordinate travel schedules, arranging meetings and teleconferences
- Receive, photocopy, distribute, and file a variety of incoming and outgoing correspondence and reports.
- Be responsible for all incoming and outgoing mail and correspondence including but not limited to courier deliveries, etc.
- May be responsible for taking and distributing internal meeting minutes.
- Provide relevant data, information, and back-up support materials to assist manager with day to day operations, as requested.
- May track a variety of department and/or employee data and complete regularly scheduled reports by required due date.
- Assist in preparation, obtain appropriate departmental signatures, track and follow up on various personnel actions to include candidate requisition forms for open positions, , employee leaves, promotions, etc
- Assist in the planning, coordination, and preparation of major business meetings, luncheons, and dinners involving both internal and external clients, departments and companies as required.
- May be responsible for the submission of staff expense reports in a timely manner.
- May be responsible for the coordination and planning of facility needs (space, equipment, etc.)
- When manager is on travel or out of office may respond to routine items and forward urgent issues to appropriate individuals.
- Interact with vendors, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing and Finance to research and properly code invoices for payment.
- Take responsibility for the selection and procurement of all Facilities related supplies.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Suitable University Degree
- Fluent in English (Spoken & written)
- Computer skills (MS Office Suite, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, MS Outlook, and Internet).
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to work both within a team environment and independently to prioritize tasks
- Ability to maintain timelines
- Ability to manage time efficiently
- Ability to perform multiple tasks.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
تابعونا على Telegram لمزيد من الوظائف.