Human Resources Specialist
- Establish and maintain relationships with head of departments to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business
- Perform searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer database, networking, internet
- recruiting resources, recruiting firms, and employee referrals.
- Contact applicant to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration and selection.
- Select qualified applicants or refer them to head of department, according to organization policy.
- Arrange for interviews and provide travel arrangements
- Interview applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, and job skills.
- Inform potential applicants about facilities, operations, benefits, and job or career opportunities in organizations.
- Prepare the initial job offer letter.
- Maintain records of applicants not selected for employment.
- Prepare and maintain employment records.
- Administrate computer- based or manual evaluation systems.
- Ensure Positive employee – employer relations.
- Process conference support, employment certificate and benefit payment requests.
- Plan and assist in conducting new hire orientation programs.
- Follow up on Expat’s residency and work permit issuance and renewals
- HR Major
- Fluent English Language skill, German Language is an asset.
- Proficiency in or knowledge of using a variety of computer software applications, especially Microsoft Office programs
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
- Customer service oriented
- Education: Bachelor degree in Management or relevant field.
- Experience: 0 to 2 years’ experience.
Applications to be submitted to [email protected] – specifying HR Specialist position in the subject, or else the applications will be neglected.
تابعونا على Telegram لمزيد من الوظائف.