SC HR Business Partner
At Unilever you are more than your job title, you are part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us.
We produce world-leading brands including Rexona, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann’s and Omo, alongside trusted local names and innovative-forward thinking brands like Ben & Jerry’s, The Dollar Shave Club and Surf.
Be part of the most successful purpose-led business in the world. Have the opportunity to see the true impact that you’re having in the work you do – every small thing counts.
In the role of HRBP you will contribute towards the achievement of the HR and business agenda by providing a professional, efficient, and flexible HR support through the consistent application of HR policy, procedure, and practice for the SC functions with focus on Mashreq Factories. This is a critical people adviser to the business in the achievement of organizational goals and objectives.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead the People Development Pillar under Unilever Manufacturing system (UMS) agenda for Mashreq Factories
- Develop and implement the right HR Strategy ensuring HR Systems are in place to support a world class manufacturing organization to drive world class performance
- Develop the Capability Building agenda for Mashreq Factories to lead the upskilling and reskilling journey to equip our Talent to cope and lead in a changing environment with all the emerging technologies and automation
- Support and implement the ‘Responsible Automation’ agenda
- Analyze data and prepare insights to support the business in taking the right decisions for organization changes. Organization Design, Labor Cost Analysis and FTE Glide path are critical activities to lay out a proper Organization roadmap
- Develop, implement, and support the Talent Strategy agenda by developing insight and analysis of people related business issues and opportunities to eventually drive decisions on developing talent and teams
- Partner with Reward and Talent to ensure appropriate internal and external benchmarking of Talent
- Implement the Performance Management cycle
- Lead the execution of an HR Expertise Major – Part of Expertise community leading one of the key pillars; learning & development, Diversity & Inclusion, Wellbeing, performance management and Reward
- Understand the fundamentals of employee relations and how this links with employee engagement – Look for ways to improve the level of employees’ engagement.
تابعونا على Telegram لمزيد من الوظائف.