Responsible to secure that the visual expression of the store is in line with the IKEA manuals so the IKEA Concept is fully implemented
- Responsible for securing that the visual expression of the store is in line with the IKEA manuals so the IKEA Concept is fully implemented
- Planning and coordinating the execution of compact, accessory shops, shop windows, activity podiums, perimeter breaks, self-serve, Swedish Food Market and Exit Café displays in the IKEA.
- Ensuring the integrity of the IKEA concept and brand by following IKEA manuals to produce functional home furnishing solutions within the store.
- Ensuring in co-operation with the Visual merchandising leader that functional and inspirational display solutions are in line with running commercial activities.
- Together with the Sales and In-Store Logistics teams, implementing the projects or daily sales steering activities efficiently with the use of IKEA display solutions, communication and sales methods.
- Supporting the planning and implementation of the store commercial calendar.
- Ensuring cost-effective, safe and environmentally friendly display solutions implementation in line with local legislation.
- Resourcing and maintaining a detailed knowledge of home furnishing solutions within the local market.
- To represent IKEA brand at the required level
- To maintain store standards to the required level
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Degree / Diploma in Interior Design, product design, applied arts or Architecture
- Has a passion for interior design, home furnishings and design
- Good knowledge of market relevance and local market
تابعونا على Telegram لمزيد من الوظائف.