At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you’d like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join as an Account Manager to grow the 3P marketplace in EG.
This position is chartered with developing and managing high value accounts while executing sales strategies to secure deals that will exceed aggressive account acquisition and output goals related to the Fulfillment by Amazon program. Specifically, this individual will be responsible for identifying and building relationships with key influencers and decision-makers within the senior management and executive teams of existing accounts, along with internal stakeholders and cross- functional teams to create and present compelling Amazon solutions that meet and exceed customer requirements.
- Manage Market Place Sellers to build their business on Souq starting from acquiring selection, content creation, inventory management, to orders fulfillment.
- Analyze customer data and make recommendations in order to maximize the potential of the opportunity.
- Achieve targeted growth of both the quantity and quality of selection, seller performance and sales.
- Understand the e-commerce industry and competitive environment including knowledge of competitive product offerings.
- Engage with sellers to understand their needs and fit with the Souq Services product set.
- Assist internal partners to drive change, remove roadblocks and accomplish daily.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and cross- functional teams (Content, Marketing, Order Management, and Warehouse) to facilitate seller/account’s growth.
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- Ideal candidates must possess 4+ years of successful enterprise class sales experience, preferably in the eCommerce, finance, retail technology.
- Demonstrated success in exceeding sales targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach is required.
- Experience selling nascent products/services into new markets is strongly desired.
- Candidates must have superior communication and presentation skills, a strong working knowledge of Excel and MS Office applications, an ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment and be very passionate about success and winning.
- Excellent business judgment with strong written and oral communication skills
- Superior analytical abilities and quantitative skills. Comfortable with complex financial data.
- Polished communication skills – speaking, writing, presenting and negotiating
- Ability to think and lead in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with “hands-on” management of tasks, and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- MBA Preferred.
- Ecommerce experience preferred.
- Experience with SQL or willingness to learn.
تابعونا على Telegram لمزيد من الوظائف.