Key Areas of Responsibility
- Perform administrative duties with business responsibilities necessitating contact and exposure to confidential information
- Requiring use of tact, diplomacy, and discretion. Duties and responsibilities are moderately routine in nature, and require
- Schedule of appointments as determined by priority
- Maintain all files, confidential records.
- Coordinate travel schedules, arranging meetings and teleconferences
- Receive, photocopy, distribute, and file a variety of incoming and outgoing correspondence and reports.
- Be responsible for all incoming and outgoing mail and correspondence including but not limited to courier deliveries, etc.
- May be responsible for taking and distributing internal meeting minutes.
- Provide relevant data, information, and back-up support materials to assist manager with day to day operations, as requested.
- May track a variety of department and/or employee data and complete regularly scheduled reports by required due date.
- Assist in preparation, obtain appropriate departmental signatures, track and follow up on various personnel actions to include candidate requisition forms for open positions, , employee leaves, promotions, etc
- Assist in the planning, coordination, and preparation of major business meetings, luncheons, and dinners involving both internal and external clients, departments and companies as required.
- May be responsible for the submission of staff expense reports in a timely manner.
- May be responsible for the coordination and planning of facility needs (space, equipment, etc.)
- When manager is on travel or out of office may respond to routine items and forward urgent issues to appropriate individuals.
- Interact with vendors, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing and Finance to research and properly code invoices for payment.
- Take responsibility for the selection and procurement of all Facilities related supplies.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Suitable University Degree
- Fluent in English (Spoken & written)
- Computer skills (MS Office Suite, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, MS Outlook, and Internet).
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to work both within a team environment and independently to prioritize tasks
- Ability to maintain timelines
- Ability to manage time efficiently
- Ability to perform multiple tasks.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
تابعونا على Telegram لمزيد من الوظائف.