RTM Analyst is responsible for ensuring that operations are performing according to key call center performance metrics such as service level, adherence, absenteeism, utilization, AHT, FTE, occupancy, Tardiness & conformance. Handling real time and historical data.
What’s On Your Plate?
- Executes plans and ensures effective implementation of schedules.
- Administers Call Center Agents’ scheduling.
- Uses over and under rules to minimize the gap between actual arrival patterns and forecasted patterns.
- Reconciles daily attendance with agents schedule and time in/out reporting in coordination with the Team leader.
- Create and deliver daily, weekly and monthly WFM reports. – Communicate changes to scheduling to ensure suitable daily resource coverage.
- Maintain a running report of attendance records.
- Schedule measures for continuous improvement, including making recommendations to improve scheduling efficiency and team member satisfaction.
- Provide analytical support to operations and propose recommendations or solutions to enhance efficiency as needed.
- Ability to facilitate daily operations updates.
- Manage non-productive time request process, ensuring activities are planned without impacting SLAs – Perform any additional related tasks.