TR Operations Specialist
Job Details – Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Conduct job evaluation and job mapping activities applying the methodologies of Korn Ferry, Towers Watson, Mercer and Aon.
- Run C&B cycles using the C&B module.
- Ensure compensation and benefits plans are cost-effective and competitive
- Compare benefits and compensation plans, job classifications, and salaries through data and cost analyses.
- Participate in market and salary surveys with external vendors and run benchmark analysis
- Design reports and recommendations based on research and analysis
- Prepare and update job descriptions and occupational classifications
- Apply knowledge of labour laws and regulations of Majid Al Futtaim countries of operation to ensure compliance.
- Manage the Total Rewards day to day operations
- Follow the guidelines for MAF Total Rewards process and ensure they are all being implemented according to the agreed action
- Manage the HR Systems specially Success Factor
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition to prepare and coordinate all workforce planning-related activities and assist in analyzing the current workforce inventory and building workforce forecast for the future to ensure efficient allocation and utilization of workforce.
Data Management and Analytics
- Knowledge of the company process of job classification, Position ID design, and creation.
- Execute C&B Cycles (merit and bonuses) using C&B Module
- Provide support to all stakeholders with relevant system queries and requests
- Develop dashboards for data modeling and forecast for HC KPIs to facilitate HC decision making
The Measure Of Success – Illustrative KPIs
- Packages and reports turnaround time
- Provide high quality of data with zero error
Other Context (if Applicable)
- The job incumbent will be required to work on diverse HC projects and will deal with different levels of management
Personal Characteristics And Required Background
Skillset (job-specific technical skills and behavioral competencies needed)
- Strong and proven analytical and research skills
- Experience of Hay Job Evaluation Methodology
- Experience in market benchmarks and surveys within Korn Ferry, Towers Watson, and Mercer frameworks
- Experience using C&B systems, Successfactors exposure advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Team Player
- Negotiation skills
- Strong Time Management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
- 2-4 years experience in Compensation and Benefits
- Graduate in a relevant/numerate discipline
تابعونا على Telegram لمزيد من الوظائف.