Accountant, Treasury Operations
- Executes daily banking operation, including intra-accounts transfers, accounts monitoring
- Assisting the assistant director in managing the short-term investments
- Extracting daily transactions reports of cash balances and POS activities
- Responding to bank inquiries regarding AUC operations and monitors the communications with the AUC departments to facilitate inflows and outflows of funds
- Monitoring the bank privileges, as the interest, letter of credit, letter of guarantee, fees and the immediate collections, in addition to controlling the bank charges
- Ensure the outstanding items are identified, communicated, and recognized
- Perform other related duties as requested by direct supervisor
Minimum Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in accounting/finance areas
- Very good English language both spoken/written.
- Attention to details and punctuality
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of banking operations is a plus
- Familiar with SAP system is a plus
This position is open until August 31, 2022
Placement is based on the candidate’s experience and skills. Only candidates who make it to the short list will be contacted.
“The American University in Cairo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.”
“We thank all individuals who have expressed interest in working at The American University in Cairo.”
تابعونا على Telegram لمزيد من الوظائف.