Transaction Accountant (Accounts Payable)
As a transactions (Accounts payable) accountant you are responsible for receiving, reviewing posting invoices on SAP, dealing and communicating effectively with suppliers.
- Perform Accounts Payable functions; assure accuracy, timeliness, and conformity with professional accounting standards and best practices in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Responsible for receiving, reviewing and posting invoices of local suppliers on SAP
- Responsible for solving all issues with the suppliers and handle it effectively and on time.
- Preparing suppliers payments on time with high accuracy.
- Preparing analyses of accounts and generating monthly reports.
- Resolving all payables related issues with internal and external stakeholders.
- Continue to improve payment process.
- Identify, interpret and analyze potential accounting risks and issues
- Identify and execute internal controls and compliance with financial procedures.
- Bachelor degree in accounting
- Very good spoken and written English
- Very good in MSOffice specially Excel and SAP knowledge is a plus.
- Posses excellent interpersonal, communication skills and very well organized.
- Zero to one year Experience
تابعونا على Telegram لمزيد من الوظائف.