Customer Service Team Manager
If you are passionate about driving process improvement and motivating and leading a team of driven, customer-obsessed associates and team leads, all while analyzing systemic issues and implementing solutions to challenging problems, we have the career you’re looking for!
The Team Manager sets the vision and culture of their teams by handling individual and team performance expectations and goals, maintaining singular focus on ensuring and improving customer satisfaction and customer experience, by identifying broader customer impacting issues and implementing solutions to drive quality and productivity, while achieving real time desired service levels.
- 5-7 years of overall experience and 3-4 years of supervisory exposure in managing a team size of 25-30 associates.
- Demonstrated ability to build, develop and handle a group of people
- Ability to support Business and provide solutions to customer pain points
- Ability to handle complex and ambiguous scenarios
- Ability to organize, prioritize and schedule work assignments
- Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions
- Demonstrated ability to handle reporting and analysis
- Demonstrated passion for delivering a positive customer experience, and maintain composure in difficult situations
- Ability to effectively and efficiently complete difficult goals or assignments
- Can adapt well to changing circumstances and strategy
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident in using Microsoft Package (especially Excel)
- Fluent English skills are required for this role
- Experience in Contact Center Operations (Customer Service, Sales, or Collections)
- Strong in data interpretation and analysis
- Applicant needs to be in People Management role
تابعونا على Telegram لمزيد من الوظائف.