Account Advisor ll – Social Media
- Provide exceptional customer experience on social media channels – including but not limited to replying to customers’ inquiries, requests, complaints, and escalations in a timely manner, taking actions to retain customers whenever needed
- Interact with community members and customers in a professional, personable, and timely manner to grow and keep the community alive
- Monitor, track, and report on community feedback and online reviews
- Strengthen relationships with our loyal customers and key influencers within the community.
- Deploy social listening tools to monitor positive/negative comments and topic trends, and strive to boost engagement and resolve any potential conflicts that may affect brand reputation
- Be creative in responses and formulating the replies in the FAQ sheets.
Skills & Qualifications
- BSc Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or Equivalent.
- Fluent in Arabic and English Languages (especially written communication and content writing).
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Attention to detail, critical thinker and problem-solver
- An average of 1-2 years of experience in social media management, online content writing, community management, or similar role
- Open and receptive to new, dynamic, and creative ideas that engage and attract social media audiences and the brand’s customers and influencers from different cultures and backgrounds.
تابعونا على Telegram لمزيد من الوظائف.