Corporate Services Officer MEA Central
The role is a critical one as the postholder leads the back-end processes once sales opportunities have been closed with our growing number of corporate clients.
Finance and Resource management
▪ Invoices clients in line with financial compliance
▪ Manages corporate payments and monitors debt as part of debt control team in country/cluster
▪ Organises legal documentation and keeps accurate records of government support schemes and funding organisation scholarships linked to corporate contracts
▪ Runs essential SAP and TCMS reports on agreed financial timetable to support monitoring of corporate income and maintenance of audit trail
- 3+ years of customer management experience
- Proficient user of SAP or equivalent financial software
- Familiarity with Salesforce or use of similar CRM
- Local language at the fluent level for speaking and writing. English level at a minimum of intermediate level speaking and writing
- University degree in a relevant subject or discipline
تابعونا على Telegram لمزيد من الوظائف.