- Evaluate the adequacy and application of accounting system within the finance department.
- Supervise all financial system module entries, outputs, documentation and suggest necessary changes.
- Supervise the finance department work papers, reports, and filling system.
- Review purchase procedures, level of authority invoices, contracts, working manual, and financial procedures and suggest a change if necessary to ensure that the university policies and regulations are met.
- Assist in the development and implementation of goals, policies, priorities, and procedures related to financial management, budget, accounting, and/or payroll.
- Supervise and participate in the preparation of various financial statements and reports
- Direct the installation and maintenance of accounting records to show receipts and expenditures
- Direct the maintenance of general and subsidiary ledgers, accounts receivable, revenue distribution, depreciation, cost, property, operating expenses and insurance records
- Manage internal audits and review accounting and administrative controls
- Manage the preparation for external audits with regard to the availability of materials and external financial reporting
- Review financial statements with management personnel
- Direct the implementation and maintenance of new accounting, timekeeping, payroll, property, and other related procedures and controls.
- Supervise cash and banks transactions and verify monthly banks reconciliation
- 2-5 years of Experience in the same Position (in FMCG)
- Bachelor of Commerce – English Section or Equivalent
- Excellent English Command, Excellent leadership skills,
- Experience with accounting software (e.g. Oracle and Msales)
- Strong computer skills, MS Excel in particular (managing spreadsheets, creating charts and using advanced formulas)
- Solid knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, laws and regulations
تابعونا على Telegram لمزيد من الوظائف.