Commercial Financial Analyst
The Commercial Financial Analyst will be responsible for analyzing current and past financial data while also preparing reports and projections based on the analysis and establishing and evaluating profit plans.
- Analyzing current and past financial data and performance
- Preparing reports and projections based on this analysis
- Establishing and evaluating profit plans
- Identifying trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for improvement
- Coordinating with other members of the finance team to review financial information and forecasts
- Produce monthly reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in corporate finance, financial planning & analysis, investment banking, or other related fields.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and financial modeling
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Attention to accuracy and detail required
تابعونا على Telegram لمزيد من الوظائف.